Busselton Museum | Old Butter Factory Memorabilia
16901
page,page-id-16901,page-child,parent-pageid-16606,page-template-default,ajax_fade,page_not_loaded,,qode-theme-ver-8.0,wpb-js-composer js-comp-ver-4.9.2,vc_responsive

Old Butter Factory Memorabilia

Owned by the State Government, through the Agricultural Department this Butter Factory was opened in 1918. In 1926 South West Dairy Produce Co-operative became the owners and the name changed to Sunny West. There are several displays showing artefacts from the Butter Factory throughout the museum including one dedicated cream room.